Enjoy 3 courses, sides & a brand new Mr Lyan Holi inspired cocktail for £35…
With clouds clearing and brighter days ahead, spring has started to fall at Cinnamon Bazaar. To celebrate the changing of seasons we’ve been busy preparing for the yearly anticipated festival of colour ‘Holi’. Officially taking place on 13th of March, we’ve got the festivities started a little early with our new menu starting today.
We have carefully put together a few of our festival favourites in one colourful tasty menu. Enjoy three courses, sharing sides & coffee for £35.00 per person, plus an exclusive Bhaang Sour cocktail by Mr Lyan’s Ryan Chetiyawardana.
The annual Hindu festival of Holi brings marketstalls across India to life – and we’re not just talking about the rainbow coloured paint-pelting that takes place on our streets! Our new special Holi Menu combines some of our favourite festival bazaar dishes, with some seasonal Spring dishes…
– Sip on our newest limited-edition Mr Lyan cocktail the Bhaang Sour. Created specifically for Holi 2017, this is our little homage to the bhang drink traditional drunk by Hindu’s in India which typically contains hemp (don’t worry our version uses a herbal syrup that replicates the flavour with none of the bad side effects!)
– Start your meal with a Chaat Bazaar – a sharing selection of our famous chaat dishes for the table
– Choose your main course of either Tandoori Kentish lamb fillet, mint chilli korma, masala cashew nut, or Lucknow style chicken biryani, burhani raita, or Kabuli kofta: chickpea, spinach and dried fruits, tomato fenugreek sauce
– Enjoy sharing sides for the table of our signature house black dal and garlic naan
– Finish up your meal with a traditional Holi sweet of hot gulab jamun, rasmalai sauce, vanilla ice cream, served with your choice of hot drink
Our Holi menu & Bhaang Sour cocktail is available at every day from 12pm-3pm and 5:30pm 10:45pm until 31st March 2017